1 Agents of Chaos bog
The warriors who pledge themselves to the Dark Gods flock to the Eightpoints like their own promised land. Here, they are seeking to prove themselves – to conquer, raise their foul offerings, and revel in slaughter. Myriad howling beasts and bloodthirsty Daemons are never far behind, keen to capture the eye of the gods and earn infernal glory.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Full rules for the following warbands: Beasts of Chaos, Blades of Khorne: Daemons, Blades of Khorne: Bloodbound, Disciples of Tzeentch: Daemons, Disciples of Tzeentch: Arcanites, Maggotkin of Nurgle: Daemons, Maggotkin of Nurgle: Rotbringers, Hedonites of Slaanesh: Daemons, Hedonites of Slaanesh: Sybarites, Skaven, Slaves to Darkness, Iron Golem, Untamed Beasts, Corvus Cabal, Cypher Lords, The Unmade, Splintered Fang, Scions of the Flame, and Spire Tyrants.
- Fighter cards for nearly every model available to the Grand Alliance: Chaos ranges.
- Rules for three Chaos Allies: Fomoroid Crushers, Ogroid Myrmidons, and Mindstealer Sphiranxes.
- New rules for warbands with mixed Faction Runemarks under the same Grand Alliance and more than one Leader.
- Refined rules to include Monsters in your warband, as well as new abilities to use against them!
- Tables for warrior names, warband origins, and leader backgrounds.
- 4 Chaos Fated Quests, including Spoils of Victory tables for both Honour and Glory.
- 6 Chaos Challenge Battles, including special rules and valuable Spoils.